Saturday 12 February 2011

2011, New Beginnings.

Hey there and welcome to my brand new blog.
It's that guy, you know the one. The ex-triathlete turned cyclist. Junior "The Heff" Heffernan.

I figured since the lifestyle of a cyclist is a colourful one I would put some of these experiences into writing. Or blog in this case. It's 2011, my 2nd season in the cycling world and things are already going great. New team, new license and a new lease of life after leaving triathlon well and truly behind. Am I sad to let go of it? Not really, it was an interesting foray into international sport but one or two things just kept me in a state of going in reverse, most notably injury. I suppose in some ways I've come into cycling quite late, but I plan on making the most of what I've got and moving forward at as quick a pace as possible. Cue a frenetic pace of going forward? Let's hope so.

I'll keep this intro brief, more updates to follow soon on what's going on in my world. Look out for pictures, videos and all sorts of crazy stuff coming this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment